The Value of Investing in Radically Rural
Radically Rural is looking for sponsors who support bold ideas and practical applications for entrepreneurship, community-building, economic development, and creative disruption in rural communities across the country.
Sponsors are offered the opportunity to:
- Develop and spread bold ideas that will drive change and prosperity in rural America through practical and sustainable solutions;
- Align your brand and expand your network to more than 500 amazing leaders, influencers, decision-makers, doers, and engaged stakeholders in rural economic and community development;
- State your case for the value of what can be achieved in small communities; help us identify the obstacles;
- Gain visibility in a dynamic, growing ecosystem of forward-looking rural communities;
- Receive extensive editorial and advertising coverage prior to, during and after the event in print, digital and social media.
Advertisers receive high-value packages for great visibility in the Radically Rural special edition of The Business Journal magazine published by the Keene Sentinel and coverage in a special edition of The Sentinel.
|Attend & Participate||Participation||Brief speaking opportunity at the beginning or close of summit||Welcome and introduction at sponsored track|
|Event Tickets||4 Tickets||4 Tickets||4 Tickets||2 Tickets|
|Branding & Promotion
|Magazine Advertising & Editorial Promotion – the Radically Rural special edition of The Business Journal||Advertising||Choice – Front Cover, Back Cover, Inside Back Cover or two-page centerspread *||Full-page ad||Half-page ad||Quarter-page ad|
|Story||Word count 750 (provided by sponsor with a photo)||Word count 500 (provided by sponsor with a photo)||Word count 300 (provided by sponsor with a photo)|
* First come, first served on choice of these pages
Radically Rural Sponsors can email email@example.com or call 603-352-5063.
(with a 500 word story)
|Special two-page center spread||$950||$1,250|
Radically Rural Advertisers can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 603-352-1234